KisamePhantomOfMistKisamePhantomOfMist

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Transformer The Transformer

@ FAtmat666

First off, did you actually believe they made a silent movie about the transformers that long ago?!?! They didn't have the animation skills or equipment to start off with you nitwit! And JohnnyUtah is one of my personal favorites on Newgrounds... So if you didn't like it back off, no one asked you to write a review on it.

P.S. The 666 in your name is suppost to stand for Satan... So look out you might have some problems there... and so with your ranting.

My Review:
This was absolutely hillarious I thought it was going to have talking, but once I heard the old timey music I started to roflol... Nice silent movie you got there! Cheers mate! :)

Bows & Princess (Hentai) Bows & Princess (Hentai)

@wrpen99

wow, four? I only had time for one cuz i just didnt give a shit! :)
And also why four? did u bust after the 3rd one? Heh, grow up get more nut hair and get laid don't jerk your shit to this hentai... Pussy is the shit nothing else can replace it! Just speaking the truth...

PALADIN episode 4 PALADIN episode 4

Watched all of your Paladin series,,, so far lol

I must say your animation skills have gotten better from the start of the series! Keep up the good work... I enjoy all of your videos! Cheers, mate! :)

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Aha really funny movie!

Oh nomy nomy nomy noh! nummy nummy nummy noh!
&
Wee! Wee! Wee! Wee!

My favorite two quotes! Teh Hee!

Whew, well review time! Good movie sirs and I liked the music. Very funny animation keep up the good work gentlemen.

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

Ahahaha... So hillarious and true

*hunters appear in corridor*
Marine: HOLY SHIT!
*shoots both in one shot*
Marine: Oh...

Had my laughing on the floor seriously... I felt like i was bout to die from laughter!
Keep up the good flash mate! and Cheers! 5-5 10-10

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

My Friend, This is Great

First Off, 5/5 10/10...

This Video was the best of all on Newgrounds no matter what anyone else says... I am a critic gamer, I only play games to create feedback and generate an all over score of what I may think it is worth... This video should truely change people's lives and If you published this on a commercial or something like that, our generation should get the point that everything in life you cannot get out of a videogame. We create these International internet connections, and people lose health, sleep, and physical fittness just to stay up playing these games... Games aren't everything in life, trust me I feel you pain, I am married now and I have 2 Children... I won't let my kids make the same mistakes I did.

~Tyler R.

I almost had forgotten... I will endorse you if you need help, no matter what.