KisamePhantomOfMistKisamePhantomOfMist

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Transformer The Transformer

@ FAtmat666

First off, did you actually believe they made a silent movie about the transformers that long ago?!?! They didn't have the animation skills or equipment to start off with you nitwit! And JohnnyUtah is one of my personal favorites on Newgrounds... So if you didn't like it back off, no one asked you to write a review on it.

P.S. The 666 in your name is suppost to stand for Satan... So look out you might have some problems there... and so with your ranting.

My Review:
This was absolutely hillarious I thought it was going to have talking, but once I heard the old timey music I started to roflol... Nice silent movie you got there! Cheers mate! :)

Bows & Princess (Hentai) Bows & Princess (Hentai)

@wrpen99

wow, four? I only had time for one cuz i just didnt give a shit! :)
And also why four? did u bust after the 3rd one? Heh, grow up get more nut hair and get laid don't jerk your shit to this hentai... Pussy is the shit nothing else can replace it! Just speaking the truth...

PALADIN episode 4 PALADIN episode 4

Watched all of your Paladin series,,, so far lol

I must say your animation skills have gotten better from the start of the series! Keep up the good work... I enjoy all of your videos! Cheers, mate! :)

Sideways Sideways

Really enjoyable game TrueDarkness!

Well, hmm where to start off... Ahhh, I seem to really suck at the game! ahaha... Like you said the direction seems to be only a point of view... I really liked it though. Gives the player a challenge in directional confusement... I don't see how it will test your physical skills, but it may help you fingers! :) Cheers, To another well created game in NG, Mate!

Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

@warfare2

First off buddy, Absolutely no one asked you to spend time to play this game... And definatly ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DISS A GAME JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BEAT IT! This kind of dissing really pisses me off...
Whew, Enough said on that concept...

My Review:
Well since I hadn't gotten to play it yet I'm pretty sure if its on the front page, it will be a good game... Sorry I guess I never really thought about playing it, because I was ranting on about Warfare2's review... 5/5 & 10/10 For the heck of it! Cheers! :)

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

You deserve my 5/5 and 10/10, my friend!

Well done, I will continue to make songs tell me how you like them...
Here's my latest by the way:
(Those Nights extended version)-ddwdwdwdwaY-caY-caA-gaY-gaY-
caY-caA-gaA-oae-gae-gae-gae-gdu-cby-g by-gbX-gbX-gby-gby-gbX-gbX-gbX-gbX-gb y-gby-gcT-ccT-cay-gay-gaB-gay-gay-gay -gdu-caY-caY-caA-gaY-caY-cdr-Z-Z-Z-c,
gC-ggC-cgC-cgC-ogC-cgC-cgB-cgB-cgB-cg B-knJ-cnJ-cnG-cnH-cnJ-cnJ-cnG-cnH-ccA -coB-coB-coy-coE-coC-coA-coy-cox-cov-
gov-gox-coB-coE-coD-coF-coG-coy-cox-c ov-cow-cou-coC-kgn-ggn-ggo-cgo-cgn-gg n-ggn-gaq-cgC-cgC-cgB-cgB-cgC-cgC-cap -Z-Z-Z-c,-hgi-cgi-cgi-ogi-cgi-cgh-cgh -cgh-cgh-kgq-ggq-ggq-ggq-gbL-cgZ-ggZ-
gha-gha-ggZ-ggZ-gha-gha-gha-ggZ-ggZ-g ha-ofO-gfO-gfP-cfP-cfO-gfO-gfO-gal-cg i-cgi-cgh-cgh-cgi-cgi-cak-Z-Z-Z-c,-hn j-cnj-cnk-cns-cnr-cnm-cnl-cnl-ciR-ciR -ciC-cjY-cnj-ggP-ggP-ggP-ggP-gcA-chy-
ghy-ghz-ghz-ghy-ghy-ghz-ghz-ghz-ghy-g hy-ghz-one-cnc-cna-cnb-cnn-cnk-cnf-cn g-cnj-cnk-cne-cnd-caq-cnj-cnk-cns-cnr -cnm-cnn-cap-Z-Z-Z-c

Tell me how you like it. PM only though.
~Kisame The Phantom Of The Mist

Ominous Intrigue Ominous Intrigue

Epic beginning there bud!

I really enjoyed listening to this song, sorta reminds me of sonic during the chorus. Sorry this review has to be short I have morning class today! Other than that I loved it

Listened to.
Closed Out Of.
The Left Out The Door.
Cheers, mate! :)

Burn7 responds:

Lawl, thanks. Glad you enjoyed it... and kept it secretive... and left the closet? And left the door? I guess? But thanks!!

-B7- 7he Experiment -B7- 7he Experiment

Hmm, Pretty nice song

To me this song has too much bass for my taste, but I still like it. The claping or the really loud and abnormal beat needs to find its way to the recycling bin, but other than that I enjoyed this song. Eh, I almost forgot it's a bit repetitive... Keep up the good work, I will make sure to look over your music, and rate and comment as much as I can.

~Ty

Burn7 responds:

Well thanks. As I've said before, I really don't like this song. At all. But meh, I guess it has its place. It was just an experiment that somehow got into the "top tracks" and now has all this traffic. Which is a shame because I think some other songs could have used it.

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

Supurb... Absolutely...

Heh this was a nice creation WaterFire!

10/10
5/5
Fav'ed
Downloaded
And listened to everyday :) Cheers,Mate!